Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Outlets at Media Class!


By the Outlets

Few words from Associate Editor of The Outlets team, JP Beldon:
YLC is an amazing experience to go through for the entire whole month with various leaders and I learned so much about diversity and resourcefulness. Without them, I would have to create a trail of my own, and venture into the unknowns with no tools or resources. With the builders and my peers, I accomplished a few things that I thought I could not do like putting myself in an unique perception of the world. I am looking forward to what YLC has to offer this month! J

The YLC Experience by Ashley Kingston
I wanted to go to YLC, mainly to have the experience and opportunity to learn about leadership, personal growth, and more as an individual. In the past 12 days, have seen and learned a lot of things from Social Justice classes, learning outdoor living skills (OLS), and trusting my team: the Outlets. I have seen myself grow in some areas and I know I still have plenty of time to enhance my skills. It is a good reminder that I have a lot to improve and I hope I will get to experience all kinds of opportunities. Overall, if I had to describe YLC so far, I would say it is a time of reflection and challenges on how I have been doing in the past and the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment